Richmond Reinsurance Brokers is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you, please provide the requested information so that you can be identified. When using this website, please be assured that your information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
What we collect
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data:
- We may store necessary data for internal recording so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your personal data except where required by law.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure to personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures; or need more information on or access to the data which you have provided to us in the past.